2048 is an easy and fun puzzle game. Even if you don't love numbers you will love this game.
This simple but addictive number game was released in 2014, created by Gabriele Cirulli, and based on the 1024 puzzle game. Since its release, it has become a viral hit.
It is played on a 4x4 grid using the arrows (←↑↓→) or W, A, S, D keys alternatively. Every time you press a key - all tiles slide. Tiles with the same value that bump into one-another are merged. Although there might be an optimal strategy to play, there is always some level of chance.
This game is mobile compatible and you can play it on any device - iPhone, iPad or any other smartphone. Swipe with your fingers to move the tiles.
If you beat the game and would like to master it, try to finish with a smaller score. That would mean that you finished with less moves.
- Sunday with the 2048 game and the unexpected numbers
- Questions and Answers about 2048
- How to beat the 2048 game with a few tactics
- 2048 Game - A Successful Gameplay
- Win 2048 Game: Tips & Tricks/Demonstration